4/07/2011

How do I remedy my chronic back pain and spasms?


How do I remedy my chronic back pain and spasms?I dont' have health insurance so I can't see a doctor for this without it costing more then I can afford. What are some remedies or ways for me to help the pain in my back without needing to see a doctor or chiropractor?

Answer by rip32cty
marijuana

Answer by Douglas B
Yes there is a way to release those muscles and be pain free. I have had to use these methods myself after suffering for years of chiropractors and p.t. that didn't do much to get rid of the pains. You need to release the muscles for there are some that are pinched and causing this pain. It seems like for some muscles they just keep the pain within them until they are released as well. so once they are released the pain should be gone. Here is how to release your back muscles:
Back:
(do from a sitting position)
Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder and find the muscles next to your spine and press on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm fairly straight as you do. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side.


What do you think? Answer below! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain

Orignal From: How do I remedy my chronic back pain and spasms?

No comments:

Post a Comment