4/12/2011

how long does a lidocaine patch stay in your system?


how long does a lidocaine patch stay in your system?im on probationn and am having bad back pain some1 i know gave me a lidocaine patch but i wanna know if i wear it when will it be outta my system?????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by Judy J
I wouldn't chance it if I were you ... everybody's system is different. I never got much relief with those trans-dermal patches anyway. If you've got a sincere back problem, just go to a doctor. Just because you're on probation doesn't mean you can't have medication. I doubt your probation officer can give you grief for taking a prescribed medication.


Add your own answer in the comments! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain

Orignal From: how long does a lidocaine patch stay in your system?

No comments:

Post a Comment