Relief for pregnancy back pain?I am 22 weeks and my back is killing me. All I can take is Tylenol which does nothing. I take a hot shower when I can , but its only temporary relief. How do you get relief from back pain?
Answer by ashley
I don't think there is any and if you find something let me know cause I am going through the same thing for the second time around!
Answer by sar
you can get a massage
Answer by Rock, Paper, Scissors
wow you already have back pain? You still got a few months to go. Try a heating pad. The electric type work really well.
hmmm wonder why i got thumbs down? Because I asked that you already had back pain? I didn't get that till my last month when I got really big, but I guess whoever thumbed down took offense to that. You don't have to like my initial comment, bur Electric heating pad really works. Applying heat relieves the pain.
Answer by Nina
I find acupuncture to be very effective for back pain in pregnancy. You can also try massage.
Answer by Eleanor
Screw tylenol, it doesn't do much.
Try gentle exercises to strengthen your abs. I find the best way to relieve those kinds of back pains is to do a seated crunch. You can do them anywhere, just draw your navel into your spine, hold for 10, and release. Do this 10x a day and you will start to feel a good bit of relief during pregnancy.
Also, showering is nice, but a tub will really allow the heat to get down into your muscles. You shouldn't stay in a hot tub too long, but you can fill it halfway and just immerse your back and not your belly in there. Make sure your body temp doesn't go above 100 degrees, and you should be fine.
Give your answer to this question below! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain
Orignal From: Relief for pregnancy back pain?
No comments:
Post a Comment