4/07/2011

36 Weeks Pregnant w/Diarrhea & back pain. Normal?


36 Weeks Pregnant w/Diarrhea & back pain. Normal?Hey lady's, the past two-three days I have had diarrhea all of a sudden. Tonight I have been having back pain that makes me feel neasous as well as the diarrhea. Is it normal to have this and what could I do to help make the diarrhea stop?


thanks
It's more than twice a day. I get really bad urges to go and today I went about 3-4 times. Same as the past couple days.

Answer by karrygirl
I know exactly how you feel. I was the same way starting about the same time 35/36 weeks. I still have diarrhea/loose stools and back pain. Though, many women says it's early signs of labor. Mine haven't seen to come yet & I am now 38 weeks! Sometime, you might have ate something wrong. But it depends. Are you having severe diarrhea or it's something once or twice a day? If it's like four or more times a day than I should be worried because you are losing fluid. Contact your OB; they would be able to help you a lot more since none of us yahoo answers know you medical history. Good luck & congrats on the pregnancy.

Answer by Kat
Not to scare you, but that sounds like your body is gearing up for labor.

Your stools tend to get very lose right before childbirth to help rid your body of waste before childbirth. Mine started to get lose about a week before I gave birth. And back pain that makes you feel sick sounds like my early labor...

keep an eye on things and watch for contractions.

Answer by Manda (Mommy to be)
I would go to the hospital. This could very well be back labor!!

YAY!!!!!!

Answer by Questioner
Sounds like you may be in labour. Suggest you visit your doctor to check.

Answer by Karrie
I read that when your body is getting prepared for labour, it is common for your body to empty your bowls.


What do you think? Answer below! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain

Orignal From: 36 Weeks Pregnant w/Diarrhea & back pain. Normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment