4/07/2011

Back Pain Info:Lower pressure and back pain after sex at 37 weeks?


Lower pressure and back pain after sex at 37 weeks?Sometimes after sex I get a good bit of lower pressure in my uterus, and sometimes my butt and vagina gets sore too (I think this is her on a nerve?)

This hasn't happened for a while, but this morning shortly after having sex I started getting lower pressure and a dull lower back pain, and its lasted all day.
It's extremely uncomfortable...does anyone know what this is?

Answer by Layla'sMommy
May be the beginning of labor!! I have heard that sex can put you into labor if your body was on the verge anyway. I am 37 weeks as well and my husband will be back from training next week so we will indeed try that way to bring on labor. From 32 weeks I had the same thing after me and my husband had sex so I am hoping if my body is on the verge now then it will put me into real labor. I guess if it gets stronger and in a regular pattern then it could be labor. Good luck!

Answer by Baby B
I agree, it does sound like the early symptoms of labor. There's a quiz that could help you.

http://www.parents.com/parents/quiz.jsp?quizId=/templatedata/ab/quiz/data/69.xml

Answer by Daysha
It has been happening to me for a week now, along with strong braxton hicks contractions. Sex softens the cervix so it brings on labor pains and can eventually bring on labor itself, but it sounds like you are in my boat and not actually in labor. we're getting close though, maybe your dilated, i found out this past week that i am and that's why i have been having back pain and so many contractions. you'll deff. know if you're in real labor compared to what you feel now, lets just say you won't be able to type! lol it sucks i know but hang in their girl!


Add your own answer in the comments! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain

Orignal From: Back Pain Info:Lower pressure and back pain after sex at 37 weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment