What are good stretches for upper back pain ?For about a few weeks I've been experiencing strong upper back pains. At nights it is so difficult to sleep cuz it feels like a have a needle stabbed. I've googled solutions, but tutorials or exercises target only to lower back. I'm in my twenties and have been in a few accidents.
Please advise me
Answer by The Immortal Dragon™
I know one stretch. Lift your arms in front of you. Then, try to make your elbows cross each other while keeping your arms straight. Then press your arms more in but don't go too far. If you feel any pain or any signs of pain, stop immediately. But overall, it's a good stretch for the upper back.
Answer by swot
you need to see your gp. it may be unrelated to your accidents.
What do you think? Answer below! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain
Orignal From: Back Pain Info:What are good stretches for upper back pain ?
No comments:
Post a Comment