back pain just above the kidney area pain is breathtaking have had 4 of these episodes in 5 days ?with 10-12 episodes mild in the same time span I don't drink a lot of water hadley any and I just ref a basketball games ( 10 games in a 12 hour span) and that's when it started .
Answer by Danielle
It could be muscle spasms or kidney problems. see your doctor.
Answer by Karen
could be a spasm, nerve that is pinched. And laugh as you may it could be gas. Gas doesn't have to surface in the stomach, often times it can appear in back, and chest area too, inhale and boy do you feel discomfort.
Try a tums or gas X, if that doesn't work, I would suggest then trying alieve to see if it is muscle related, alieve is good for pain relief especially if you are in sports.
Answer by NYC_Pisceswoman08
You should definitely see your doctor as soon as possible. Based on what you are describing here, your symptoms could be kidney related. Possibly the beginning of kidney stones. You need to drink more water without question, but if your pain gets worse or you develop a fever, please head to the emergency room for immediate treatment. I hope you find relief soon...Good luck!
Answer by francproxy
Hi.
I had a severe back pain myself, but hopefully found some solutions. You can ,for example, just visit some back pain relief websites:
http://www.ReliefBackPainToday.com
I'm sure you can find some solution to this...hope i helped a bit. See yaa
Give your answer to this question below! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain
Orignal From: back pain just above the kidney area pain is breathtaking have had 4 of these episodes in 5 days ?
No comments:
Post a Comment