Lower Back pain while sleeping 23 weeks pregnant?For the last 2 weeks i have had extreme back pain in the middle to lower back. I sleep with a body pillow and 3 other pillows lol. I have tried postioning them in every way i can think of, even laying on them to relive the pain. I have now resorted to sleeping on the couch, on my right side only or angled (on my right side and kind of on my back) laying on my left side results in my back pain to start within a few min. of laying down. I was expecting back pain during my pregnancy but not while i slept, so I really don't know what to do! please any advice from other moms, or expectant mothers would be great! Thanks so much!!!!
Answer by Kyndall_1
Yeah, thats what happens, lol.
But try a heating pad on your back right before you go to bed it honestly might help.
If not try sleeping completely on your side with a pillow behind your back.
Answer by Ashley
Yes, that's how mine is. I'm 32 weeks. The really bad pain started...probably 3 weeks ago or so.
So it gets worse...sorry.
The only relief I've gotten is from a heat pad. Check with your doctor if you're nervous about using them at all. The ones I got say to check with a doctor if you're pregnant, so I did.
Answer by tod m
inflamed, painful kidneys from diabetes? avoid sugar.
tests are easy.
Give your answer to this question below! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain
Orignal From: Lower Back pain while sleeping 23 weeks pregnant?
No comments:
Post a Comment