4/07/2011

How can I ease upper back pain during pregnancy?


How can I ease upper back pain during pregnancy?I am 30 weeks pregO today with my first angel. I am enjoying everything about my pregnancy except of course the weight gain and now I have terrible back pain. Not lower so much but upper between my shoulder blades and I cant take it!! I have a job in a call center (CCCS) and its very depressing listening to everyones problems when you're pregnant and this back pain does not help!! please help me!! Will walking help, swimming? what can I do????

Answer by overdosedotcoma
well my sister went to a chiropractor and it help a lot. but make sure you talk to your doctor about it. and maybe your hospital has one that he/she can recommend.

Answer by francproxy
I have found this site to be very informative:

http://www.ReliefBackPainToday.com

Great resources, you should check it out if you have back pain problems.


Add your own answer in the comments! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain

Orignal From: How can I ease upper back pain during pregnancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment