36 weeks pregnant lower back pressure and tailbone pain normal?im 36 weeks pregnant with my first. i am 1 cm dilated. and all day today ive been having alot of lower back and butt pain/pressure. its really uncomfortable and painful. i started to loose my plug about 2 weeks ago, and i think i mite have had my bloody show 2 days ago. is all of this normal pregnancy stuff, or is labor close behind?
Answer by A.C.E
I would say call your doc ASAP cuz it is still a little early..they may just be braxton hicks contractions but you never know. I never had a bloddy show and starting loosing my plug like a week or so b4 my water broke. Everyone is different. Call and see what they say.
Answer by button930
Congrats!!! Your little one is on its way. This is perfectly fine in fact its a good indication your little one is preparing for delivery. Its quite normal to experience back pain as the fetus positions itself downward in preparation for birth. The pressure and discomfort stems from the fetus's head pressing against the spine as it drops downward.
Answer by Kaitlyn
You could have back labor.. I would go to the hospital and get checked if I were you.. Good luck!
Answer by Sheetal
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too
http://www.besttipszone.com/Third-Quarter-of-Pregnancy.php
Answer by His mommy
At 36w5d I have dull, constant lower back pain for 36 hours before my family convinced me to get checked out. I had an emergancy c-section that night due to my son being breech - but yes, back pain can be and is very likely to be early labor and contractions.
Go get checked out. They will hook you up and see of you're having contractions.
Best of luck!
Add your own answer in the comments! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain
Orignal From: 36 weeks pregnant lower back pressure and tailbone pain normal?
No comments:
Post a Comment