4/08/2011

Lower back pain, stomach pain and some blood in my phlegm. I am a smoker and it hurts to cough or breathe hard?


Lower back pain, stomach pain and some blood in my phlegm. I am a smoker and it hurts to cough or breathe hard?Hurts mostly when I breathe deep or move in a weird way. Hurts in both my back and front in same approximate position. I smoke dope and that is it, but not sure if that is it. I could have hurt it golfing and hurt my back, but would my stomach hurt in the same place (few inches lower than breastbone)??

Answer by Sparkly
Go to the doctors... and stop smoking- at least for long enough to see if it makes a difference

Answer by Doom
I'd say you should probably visit the doctor. Sounds pretty serious.

Answer by Brett
Do you not have health insurance or something? You should be asking a doctor about something this serious!!!! Not Yahoo!! Good Luck and go see a doctor!

Answer by Nick Fisher
stops smoking for a week at least and see if you still have pains

Answer by SmokedYaNerd
There is no reason you should not be heading to the doctor right now. The earlier you catch something serious the better off you are. So go now, and hopefully it isn't serious, good luck.


Give your answer to this question below! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain

Orignal From: Lower back pain, stomach pain and some blood in my phlegm. I am a smoker and it hurts to cough or breathe hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment