Should I be worried about sprained like pain in the back of my head?For a week or so I have been having these weird head pains in the back right side of my head. It feels like a sprain if you were to move your neck to fast around. It goes almost as fast as it comes, and is extremely painful. I can be moving around, or sitting still when it hits. And its not any kind of headache, it really doesn't seem to match any description I have read thus far. If anyone has any idea please let me know.
Answer by skinnyjeansrock
yes u should be worried u should go to a doctor because the inside of ur head could be bleeding.
hope i helped
Answer by Jessica
Hi, I'm a doctor from NY city. It's very easy. All instruction about your question here. http://freeclinic.notlong.com/AAQnIst
Give your answer to this question below! Get information about back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, and sciatica, and learn about back pain causes, treatments, and medications.
Gobackpain Back Pain Health Center – Information and News About Back Pain
Orignal From: Should I be worried about sprained like pain in the back of my head?

No comments:
Post a Comment